Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Fennys Lounge & Kitchen

FENNYS LOUNGE & KITCHEN
 7th Block, Kormangla, Opposite Raheja Arcade
 09036082911

The first time i had gone to Fennys was with my friend's friends and it was a friday night.
Since none of us were that hungry thanx to the evening snacks we had :D I and Irika ordered
cocktails, screw driver for her and cosmopolitan for me as i was my first time with cocktails.

ABOUT THE PLACE
Speaking about the place the thing which struck me the most was the bar which had beer bottles (around 100s) hung over the bar with lights fixed giving it a spectacular view

MUST TRY FOOD n DRINKS
The the place is famous for its thin crust wood fire pizza so try BBQ chicken pizza
Also paneer crackers and mango paneer which is a special sometimes and strawberry delight (cocktail)

My favorite? 
A bottle of Heinenken and BBQ chicken pizza

                                                                       
                                                                           
   
PERSONAL VIEW
A chiller place to be on a `sunday afternoon with your bestfriends or in the evening if you want good   food and nice music

TIPS
It can get a lil expensive if you are alone but it you are out with your friends then it turns out to be quite affordable


Do tell me about your visit and the new food items you have tried out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment